17 July 2008

Magical English Cleaning Techniques Leave American Girl Bemused


I fear that my brilliant packing technique, may leave a bit to be desired. Clearly I am feeling a bit down a rabbit hole, hence my boxes have now started commanding passersby. 


And if it is the case, that you find yourself thinking that any such thing as a flap-lock feature will make your packing any easier, I am hear to tell you, it will not. Despite whatever hoopla they may have printed on a box. Unless flap-lock includes a self-packing feature, which I assure you it does not, it is of no help in anyone's packing endeavours.

If only I had a wand ... or an ingenious finger snapping nanny ...

2 comments:

Anne Capp said...

oh packing is so much fun...i miss it and i can't wait to help you guys. let us know when and where--and hopefully we will be there! you guys missed a hot one yesterday. i think i'm still recovering.

Jules Oldroyd said...

Wonderful! I think that we're looking to do the bulk of the move on Saturday, August 9th - but anytime that you can help between August 6-10 would be appreciated!

It was an awesome game, but seriously hot - I hope your little chunk didn't get too burned!