07 October 2008

Not Exactly Clutter


The space under the antique couch has become the new resting place for the overflow of books in our home. Perhaps a bit ridiculous, sure - but we both enjoy the fact that you could now actually stick out your little hand and grab a book - from practically anywhere you plant yourself in our home. You'll find them stacked in bookshelves, and on bookshelves, in baskets, and on chairs, piled upon bedside tables, stuffed into kitchen cabinets and under furniture. Little pieces of stories that wander through our minds, and curl themselves up, under our couch. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum!

Annie said...

lovely

-Jeremy said...

You know if I read this is awesome.

Geoff said...

I love that when I am perusing your blog, what sows up in the tab at the base of the desktop is, d i s c o v e r i n g mo... I like to pretend sometimes that this means: discovering mo money, discovering mo problems, or possibly the fact that you have discovered some person named mo. I just thought that you should know.

Jules Oldroyd said...

Jeremy, because I know you well enough, and you know that I'm all about the telling you the truth, maybe it's time that you stop pretending not to be the brilliant person that you are. There's a lot more going on in your mind than you let on - and you know it, but you can't fake it with me so don't even try.

Sean and I miss hanging out with you.