19 November 2008

The Hair Cut

For all the Kenna lovers. For all those of you who don't get to see her as often as you once did. Eat your heart out. Twice a year (now) Kenna gets her all her hairs cut. Because she has a lot of them. Because I don't want vacuuming to be a permanent life hobby. Because she looks so cute, like a puppy.



She loves getting her photo taken, can't you tell... look how much she loves me - it's like she can't wait for this crap to be over. Total panic had set in by that point. She is terrified of the camera. Hates it. Runs to different rooms or parts of the house when the camera is taken out. Loathes the camera. HA! I love this photo, she's so unhappy about the situation.




3 comments:

-Jeremy said...

Jules I can't believe Kenna=Short Hair dog, She does look good. My dog a short hair, the whole not vacuuming thing didn't work for us thats why she is outside dog now in the new house.

amanda said...

Oh teddy bear Kenna is back...
and pah-lease can I take pictures of you and Sean for Christmas? You tell me when and where I'm your girl

Barbie said...

Too funny! Our dog LOVES the camera...because she's addicted to light and wants to eat the flash :)