10 August 2005

save the drama fo yo momma

the other night sean when sean and i came home we herded three...or four very large cows back into the correct pasture before walking in our front door.
i finally saw the new charlie and the chocolate factory on IMAX and i loved it. i actually found myself laughing out loud. the experience was made all the better by the fact that sean and i went with deanna, anne, capp, amanda, and ross. it was a great night.
yesterday i started a huge art project on my desk, i hope to finish tonight. it's raining right now...apparently it's the "monsoon" season here in colorado. but i'm not sure how i feel about calling this a rainy season...the weather here is just weird and that's all i have to say about that. but for now i'll drink my chai and return to my art. peace.

2 comments:

rise up said...

Julie,
I am glad to hear that there are cows by your house. That is a bit different than in bakersfield eh?
So the new Charlie and Chocolate factory is worth seeing?
Well, glad to hear that life is going well, and I hope that you get a chance to see Annie and family while they are in Colorado.

joldroyd said...

well bako does have it's share of cows actually. they were just never in my front yard (: miss you brian...it's good to hear from you.