11 February 2009

Beauty



Shalene & Kongolo



Giovanni


Sean, Jeni, Matthew


Eric & Kongolo


Jordan & Travis

Jordan & Myself


The talented Travis himself.



I can only take credit for a few of these photos. Most of them come courtesy of our new friend Travis (who is fabulous by the way). This past weekend was one beautiful montage of people. Our camera battery died, hence the stealing of photos from someone I've only just met... However, I still feel shaken by the enormity of emotions and business that took place over the past few days.

This is what it is to be blessed.

5 comments:

Cory PiƱa said...

Jel-OUS

Marti said...

m-m-m K. No explanation. Occasion? or is this just an insider thing?

Deanna said...

i didn't want any of them to leave!

Eric said...

I feel the same way Julie, minus the camera dying bit. Such a pleasure to get to spend that much time with you all. Not to mention the "Tale of the Lonely Ghost." Classy stuff right there!

Jules Oldroyd said...

Cory - I am jealous and I was there...

Mom - It was a wedding celebration of sorts.

Dee - Seriously.

Eric - I'm so glad you stayed with us. I had already completely forgotten about "The Tale of the lonely Ghost" until just now. HA! C-l-a-s-s-i-c!