13 January 2009

Organized Yet Unprepared




Entirely unready for another round, I brace myself for what may be the most ridiculous semester of-my-life. Panic sets in with the realization that I maybe have not made the most of every last moment of freedom. I fear I may have a breakdown before it begins. That questioning inner voice has started again, and I wonder if I have it in me to do this once more. Yet again I will sit down in ignorance, and leave with some semblance of knowledge. Roughly 3,000 hours of absorbing, digesting and regurgitating. 

Breathe. Sit. Begin. 

4 comments:

Anne Capp said...

Not quite yet...right? I am feeling the same, yet somehow choosing to ignore the fact that I am taking two classes, watching a small baby two days a week, and trying to have some grown-up time. We've still got this weekend!!!

Let's hang out soon?!

Jules Oldroyd said...

Right. Not quite yet.

I too am trying to disregard the fact that I am taking 6 classes this semester, one of which being an intesive weekend class. Ugh - who signed up for these classes? The loon...

Anne Capp said...

I have a class on Saturdays...but not every week..it's kind of like they just picked 6 random saturdays to meet...maybe we can meet for lunch one of those days? Although it sounds like you are going to be super busy!

Jules Oldroyd said...

Are you going to be on the downtown campus?

We should just call each other, or e-mail... Sean's not working again until Sunday night, we would love to see you guys!