07 April 2008

my vague, vague life...

I did not get in.

I might go to Metro.

It is clear that I am not in charge of my life or my existence - and I am thankful for that. [Because clearly I do not know what I'm doing. Sometimes it's like a lab experiment that gas gone awry - the kind where you give a sideways glance at your lab partner and you both make the "oh crap" look ... and then start to try and control the laughter.]

I am tired in my soul.

Clarity is slow at coming in my life...

Sometimes I wonder if Murphy is stalking me.

2 comments:

Annie said...

thinking about you, praying for you. planning to call as soon as my voice becomes legible and i don't have to repeatedly ask you to "say that again" due to the incredible congestion in my ears.

Deanna said...

ok, as soon as I get back you and I are having some serious coffee time.